What will you do?
We are seeking entrepreneurial, dynamic self-starters to join the fast paced, greatly rewarding industry of financial planning and wealth creation.
Successful candidates will receive extensive training and development that will culminate in an industry specific post graduate qualification. We provide on-going support from our professional team of specialists and a strong mentorship environment that new and experienced candidates thrive in. We also offer a highly competitive remuneration model and technical support.
Candidates applying should consider the fact that this position is a long-term career opportunity to grow into your own practice, hence hard work and learning will be on going requiring diligence and dedication.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique remuneration structure that will see you well rewarded for your success
• Get to manage your own income
• Work with visionaries in the industry who value entrepreneurship and creativity
• Represent one of the top well-respected South African companies
• Be invested in and grow your talents
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
• Grade 12 (possessing a tertiary qualification would be highly advantageous)
• Computer literate
• No adverse listings (criminal, credit, etc.)
• RE 5 if you have been within the financial services industry for more than 18months
• All industry relevant qualifications if you have had prior industry experience
• Driver’s license with own reliable transport
Package and benefits will be discussed at interview
Knowledge and skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
• The ability to explain complex information simply and clearly
• The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
• Research and analytical skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
• Time management skills
• Customer service skills
• Self-motivation and organisation
• A good level of numeracy and IT skills
• A target-driven mind-set
• Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
• Task Structuring
• Work Standards
• Results Driven
• Technical Knowledge
• Treating customers fairly