|Title||Operations Manager (Property Management Industry)|
|Salary||N$450,000 – N$600,000 per Annum|
MUST BE ABLE TO START 1 JULY OR IN JULY!
Must come from a Property Management background to be considered for this role.
Main purpose / objective of the position:
– Inspection of buildings, management and control of service- and maintenance contractors, management and control of tenant installations and execution of building relevant activities as predetermined by Property Manager and Senior Facilities Manager
Decision making authority:
– Decisions are based on knowledge of theory and systems.
– Required to choose from a limited array of systems.
– Required to choose from a limited array of routines or rules at his / her disposal.
– Works within a specific prescribed policies and guidelines.
Experience / Education:
– A minimum of 3 years experience in Facilities / Operations Management. Minimum qualification Grade 12. – Electrical, Mechanical or Construction background and Technical skills would be a recommendation.
– Quality/standards awareness and implementation, Basic contract management,. Co-ordination Skills, Business Writing Skills, Financial / Numeracy Skills, Call & Query Analysis, Computer Literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Windows NT, Nicor.
– In depth knowledge of facilities management principles lease conditions including house rules, knowledge of housekeeping principles,
– Advanced technical knowledge, knowledge of Company policies and procedures,
– Administration principles and reporting,
– Working knowledge of statutory requirements,
– Knowledge of cost budgeting and control.
– Customer & Quality focus, Methodical, Teamwork and Co-operation, Problem solving & Decision making, Financial & Business Acumen, Communication (on higher level); Tolerance for Stress, Assertive, Drive and Productivity
Major drivers of work volume:
– Geographical spread of buildings;
– Grading and complexity of buildings;
– Tenant and customer profile;
– Level of Mechanical / Electrical Complexity;
– Rental Levels;
– Management complexity & intensity.
Interface / relationships with:
Internal: Property / Facilities Manager, Lease Administrator, Debtors Administrator, Handyman
External: Contractors, Landlord, Tenants
Full proper Job Spec will be send to shortlisted candidates.
Interviews will commence in Windhoek next week or the week after.