Must come from Logistic or Retail industries.
A well-established company in the Logistics / Retail Sector is seeking to appoint a Key Account Manager (GM) at their NEW Branch located in Windhoek, this candidate will be a self starter, entrepreneurial go getter, have strong operations and commercial experience, be energetic and have min 5 years experience in a GM/ Key Account Manager / Operations Manager role.
This job description is just a short description, if you are shortlisted the full job spec will be provided to ensure you meet all the requirements before interviews commence.
• Develops and manages the performance of subordinates in achievement of agreed strategy, business plans and budgets:
1. Implements the policy and system to be used for performance management.
2. Ensures all subordinates are trained in the use of the system.
3. Agrees with subordinates key performance areas and indicators.
4. Ensures measurement of output against indicators and conducts regular performance appraisal interviews with subordinates.
5. Diarises and ensures follow up actions are taken.
6. Provides technical, managerial and personal, mentoring, coaching and counselling to subordinates.
7. Ensures subordinates are trained and developed to best practice international standards.
8. Ensures all staff understand and exhibit behaviours concurrent with Brands Africa mission, vision and values
9. Provides ethical guidance and leadership.
10. Ensures a structured and regular evaluation of activities is built into new plans and activities
11. Understands all principal strategies and complies with requirements to enhance ability to market and sell
12. Agrees pricing strategy and model with Divisional Commercial Executive and prepares financial model for approval based on approved business plan
13. Identifies key accounts and strategies for relationship management to
ensure strategic customers are identified and retained
– Sales or Marketing or Business Degree
– Valid Driver’s License and own Vehicle
– Proven track record of Sales targets and budgets that has been met
– Managed min of 10 – 15 staff before
– Min 10 Years working experience
– Min 5 years experience in current role as a Key Account Manager/ GM/ Operations Manager
– Target driven
– Sales driven
– Marketing experience
– Must be able to work under pressure
– Must be a skilled communicator at all levels
– Must be a good decision maker
– Behavioural Attributes requires evidence of being a
team player and being accountable
– Must possess leadership qualities to drive the team.
– Must be a person of high integrity in honesty, patience